Answered

Quiz and outcome question

• 26 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have a question about reading the results of a quiz. I want to see the END result, which END did the answers lead my clients to.

• Is it possible to see this without reading every answer from every client?
  • I want to send END -specific information to each client and going through the question-answers is time consuming. 

Could you help me? Thanks in advance!

Angela

icon

Best answer by Liz 26 October 2021, 22:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Yogini Prana Welcome to the community! If you’re building specifically an Outcome Quiz, you can see which ending the respondent received in your results like this: 

Though, this only works with our Outcome Quiz, so if you build any other kind of form, you won’t be able to see the ending in the results. 

As for sending end-specific information, if you’d like to send it via email, I’d take a peek at our thread below which walks through some workarounds for this: 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Yogini Prana @Liz - in other types of quizzes there is the possibility of setting up a variable that you can use to capture the ending - you would need to be able to use the logic rules in branching and calculations to direct your user to the appropriate ending before the submit button and store the ‘ending X’ in the variable, whether that is the name of the ending page or a text string like: very poor, adequate, amazing, superstar… 

this variable would be submitted to the results and you can grab it in the notification email as @Liz mentioned. 

just a thought 

des