Skip to main content

Hi,

I’ve made a quiz with yes/no questions but I can’t get it to score correctly. I’ve assigned a score to ‘yes’ answers and ‘No’ answers won’t receive any points. But when I took the quiz, it gave me a score of 0, despite answering yes to most questions! Not sure where I’m going wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi @greensalon Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. This might seem a bit obvious, but have all of the changes to your form been published? If not, it might be pulling the old scoring!

@greensalon - assign 0 to the No answers - i mean really assign 0 …. leaving it blank seems to cause this issue often. 

des

Thank you both for your help! I’m still having the same issue at the moment. 

@john.desborough it won’t let me assign 0 as a score! I can type it in but it deletes itself and just defaults back to saying ‘score’ once I’ve saved it. 

@Liz It has been published and I’ve gone through the quiz twice now answering ‘yes’ to every question and the score still comes back as 0.

Any other suggestions of what I could try?

Thank you!

Update: turns out the issue was that I was using multi-question pages, which aren’t supported for score or outcome quizzes. Thank you for your help!

@greensalon Oh that’s good to know - thanks so much for sharing!!