Answered

Reponses

• 19 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m a newbie and just created my very first project. (intake form for health coaching) If I copied the link and sent it via email...is there ever a chance that I won’t see if it was completed in the Response/Insights area, or does it automatically populate the response info there? I’m wanting to make sure there isn’t a setting I need in order for that to happen.

Also, is there a way for the person going through the form to save their responses on their end?

Thanks in advance!

Christine

icon

Best answer by Mariana 20 April 2021, 10:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @cbraneli. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

Once the respondent submits the form, the results will appear automatically in your Results Panel. In case the form isn't submitted, the partial responses won't be available for you. This is because we collect the data once the form is submitted.

However, your audience doesn't have to complete a typeform in one sitting. They can start to fill one in, close it, and then return later and their answers will still be there. The only rule is they have to be on the same browser and device (and not in Incognito or Private browsing mode). Their answers will be kept safely in their browser's local storage, for 15 days.

Hope this helps =)

Thank you!!