Answered

Response summary report

• 7 March 2021
  • 7 replies

How can generate report for the Response summary with dates ?

In responses I can filter the answers EX: from 1st of Feb till 28th of Feb. However in response summary its showing all answers from Jan till Feb

icon

Best answer by Liz 16 December 2021, 13:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kareem.fares ,

You can download/export responses by going to the Results link at the top

then the Responses link

then you’ll see a green ‘download all responses’ button. 

You’ll have the option to download in .csv or .xlsx format so you can filter by date.

Hello 

So It’s not possible to have a summary sharing link with the result using start date and end date. ?

Best regards

Edji

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello 

So It’s not possible to have a summary sharing link with the result using start date and end date. ?

Best regards

Edji

Hi @Edji ,

You can share a link of the summary results for all responses however if you want to specify a date range you’ll need to export the data into Google Sheets or Excel to sort by the date range then summarize results. 

Best,

Vicki

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Edji and @kareem.fares ! Some good news - the devs have confirmed this feature is currently in development. :grin: I don’t have a date for release yet, but as soon as I have any updates, I’ll let you know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kareem.fares Some good news - we’ve finally released this feature! The video below will walk you through how to filter the report by date: 

https://typeform-2.wistia.com/medias/dh9jwupe2n

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kareem.fares Some good news - we’ve finally released this feature! The video below will walk you through how to filter the report by date: 

https://typeform-2.wistia.com/medias/dh9jwupe2n

Yay! that will make everyone happy.. ok.. maybe not everyone but those of use who look at this sort of stuff in the results!

thanks Team Typeform

Why isn’t that filter available when generating a summary report?