Skip to main content
Answered

Response tab missing

• 4 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi there, 

When I click on the Results panel I get to Big Picture but there are no tabs showing for Insights or Summary or Responses.

Any ideas

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DrPNC welcome to the community 😊

Really sorry you’re experiencing this issue with the Results tab, we are aware of it and our product team are investigating why this has happened. We’ve had other users report that clearing the cache fixes it - are you able to give it a try and let us know if that works?

Hi Grace,

Thanks for the reply. I cleared the cache but it did not help so I ran it in a new Incognito window and it was fine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DrPNC thanks so much for confirming, our product team are investigating what’s been happening and are working out how to fix this. 

Keep us posted if you noticed any more unusual behaviour! 

I'm experiencing the same issue. Clearing the cache doesn’t help.

It appears that I am logged in twice. Meaning on my main account page, I have two profile bars.

Ie, My name, with down arrow. Then right under that - my name, with down arrow.

Same in the upper right. Two pictures of me. Two dropdown menus.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @formm8ker does the same thing happen if you try it in incognito mode? 

I would recommend reaching out to the support team via this link, it sounds like something else might be going on here that they maybe need to investigate 🔎

Thank you, @Grace -- incognito mode works, but not an ideal fix when I’m screensharing TF results to a live audience, on-the-fly, jumping between forms.

I’ll dig in with support team. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sounds good thanks @formm8ker hope they can get to the bottom of things for you 🙏