Answered

Responses not populating

• 26 August 2021
  • 6 replies

The Insights tab is reporting 116 responses on my form, but the Responses tab only has 6 responses collected. I’ve tried clearing my cache, incognito windows, and hard refreshing the form with no success.

Any idea why this would happen? Or how to retrieve the responses that aren’t populating?

Edit to add our account hasn’t hit the response limit per our plan.

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 August 2021, 20:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wifitribe Thanks for stopping by the community! We had a brief issue yesterday where results were taking time to appear in the Results panel, but it should have caught up by now. Can you confirm if you’re still seeing the issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wifitribe Are you still experiencing the issue with results? :grinning:

Hi Liz, 

I seem to be having this issue as well. Recorded 49 responses but only 44 are viewable. Just noticed it about 30 mins ago. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @aandrascik Thanks for stopping by the community! Do you happen to know if any of the results were deleted? If so, the original number will show in the Insights but won’t appear in the actual results. 

Yes, I did delete some, and I thought this was why, but I also gave access to 2 colleagues and they seem to not have this issue. Their numbers and responses match, but mine always have 5 more in the insight. Have logged in and out multiple times but no change has occured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, that is odd. I would suggest reaching out to the support team directly from your account so they can log in and see what’s happening. You can contact them from your account email here

If you have any questions in the meantime, @aandrascik , let us know!