Question

Responses not showing

• 10 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello, 

One of my recent surveys received 96 views, 69 Starts, and 3 Submissions. There is a hard drop off halfway through, 65 views to 3 views on the next question. The problem is that I cannot see the responses for the first half of the survey, and only the responses for the submissions. 

Note* - All questions are required so people can not skip ahead or around in the survey.

Thanks 

AB

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABlanchard Do you have any logic jumps that might be skipping over the required questions? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ABlanchard - unless the user hits submit on the survey, you won’t capture any of the ‘early questions’ data… Typeform does not save the data until the submit button is pressed. 

need to take a look at your typeform and determine why are people dropping off and maybe restructuring your question flow.. 

also look at breaking your form into two smaller forms so that you capture ‘submitted’ data earlier.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @ABlanchard hope you’re doing well 😊 did you manage to take a look at @john.desborough and @Liz’s messages here? Let us know if you still need some help or if you’ve been able to make some changes and get the results you need.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi, everyone hoping each of you had a good moments as we keeping moving, so today I what to discuss the same issue with my fellow @ABlanchard, that Responses not showing and it was answered well by @Liz, @john.desborough and @Grace,problem mighty be in logic jump😊☺ 

Thanks team💓

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear the issue was solved, @Ibrahim masudi ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😀

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi@liz how are doing?Up to here I'm satisfy maybe later get you know have nice day