Answered

Responses - Pre Upgrade

• 2 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all 

I’ve sent out a typeform and I think I have some responses but I didn’t realise that I had reached my limit on the free trial product. Is there anyway I can see the responses now that I’ve upgraded? 

Thanks! 

Nicky 

icon

Best answer by Mariana 18 March 2021, 15:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nickyxmas ,

Did the responses not carry through once the trial ended (in Typeform or another integrated app) or you aren’t able to locate the responses? Not sure I can help but I might be able to! 

Thanks, Vicki. I can’t locate the responses.

I signed up for the free account a while ago. I sent out a survey yesterday, and people have clicked on the link to the survey. I wasn’t getting any responses coming in, so I assumed that people are clicking on the link but not completing the survey. But then I noticed that my responses limit was 0 (I’m assuming because I haven’t upgraded my account). I have now upgraded my account but still do not have any responses. I wanted to know if I upgrade do the responses come through, or is it that actually no one has replied… 

I wondered if Typeform collects the responses but hide them if you have reached your limit. 

Thanks! 

Nicky 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @nickyxmas. Happy Thursday! 

Typeform doesn't hide collected responses =) If you don't have any in your Results panel, most likely there isn't any response yet. I can also submit a test if you like - just let me know the typeform URL :)