Answered

Responses with questions

• 22 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi, I can’t seem to locate how I can download the answers with the associated question, is this possible. With just the answers I have to go back and forth manually to see the associated answer relative to the question. Appreciate any help with unlocking this feature. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 December 2023, 16:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexzimmerman Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. You can export the responses + questions by following the instructions here. 😀 Let us know if this doesn’t work for you! 

Unfortunately this does not work. I’m getting the responses but above it is not the coinciding question. It’s just a label. It will say “business” not “do you feel confident in your mission” on a scale of 0-5 so it will just say business then their response below. Maybe I have to remove a category and just ask the question 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexzimmerman Do you mind sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance!

As you can see, it just says business vs. the question as I have it below which is do you have a strong mission and vision.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@alexzimmerman - from your image, it looks like you ARE getting the ‘question’ as the header. 

from your shot of the question itself, it looks like you have “Business” on the question line and the rest in the Description area of the question.  if that is the case, then you ARE seeing exactly the question that is copied into the response grid/spreadsheet

if you were to create a question group for “Business” and then have the individual questions (currently in the description area) as the actual questions, you would get the details properly. 

des

Ok thanks. I think I can put subject and question in the same line and solve the problem. Thanks