Answered

Respostas

• 29 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Olá, criei meu formulário hoje, já estão respondendo mas as respostas não estão chegando, demora muito para a plataforma processar?

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello, I created my form today, they are already responding but the responses are not arriving, does it take a long time for the platform to process?

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 December 2021, 11:02

View original

3 replies

Boa tarde, criei um formulário e as pessoas estão respondendo porém não está contabilizando nada!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lauryn Thanks for stopping by the community! Happy to have you here. The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

In order for the responses to save, the respondent needs to click the submit button. If they don’t, their answers won’t be submitted. 

I’m happy to test the form for you if you’d like to share the URL here. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lauryn! Do you feel comfortable to share the URL of your form here so we can test it? We believe the problem is related to your respondents not clicking in "submit" in the end. Looking forward to hearing back from you! Hope you have a great day ahead! :wink: