Answered

Results by period

Como eu consigo visualizar o resultado da minha pesquisa por um período determinado? Meu plano é o PLUS e vejo que a pesquisa vai se acumulando. Por exemplo, preciso extrair resultado de maio e junho de forma separada? Eu apenas consigo visualizar quantos acessos e respostas obtive por um período determinado, porém preciso extrair também os resultados do período especifico e não acumulado! Como fazer?

-- Google Translation -- 

How can I view my search result for a specified period? My plan is PLUS and I see that the research is accumulating. For example, do I need to extract result from May and June separately? I can only see how many hits and responses I got for a given period, but I also need to extract the results of the specific period and not accumulated! How to make?

icon

Best answer by picsoung 20 July 2022, 20:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Carlos42 

The language we use in Community is English, I hope you don’t mind if I answer you back in English. Unfortunately, I don’t speak Portuguese.

Under the Results tabs, you should see an option to filter results by date. You can pick a beginning date and an ending date.

filter results by date

Then you can download the responses in a .csv file.

O período seria em Summary (Resumo), sempre é exibido todas as pesquisas mesmo sendo selecionando a data.