Answered

Results in PowerBI

• 30 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I made a survey with calculator and want to visualise the score on a PowerBI dashboard. Is integration possible or with other dashboard visualisations?

Cheers, William

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 30 September 2021, 18:46

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DSP2020 Welcome to the community! I sadly don’t know too much about connecting to PowerBI (as we don’t have a native integration), but I’ve reached out to our tech support team to see if they know anything! I’ll post back if they have any advice. :) 

@Paulo @john.desborough do either of you work with PowerBI?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@DSP2020 @Liz - best thing i can suggest is to connect the typeform to Excel and once the data is there, PowerBI can have its way with the data

des

Userlevel 1

@john.desborough thanks! That’s was the original plan to figure it out tomorrow :wink:  I hope it works :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@DSP2020 How did this go for you? Were you able to set this up? :grinning:

Userlevel 1

Thanks Liz.

Still working on it.

Cheers, William

in power BI go to get data>blank query. In the query window put

= Json.Document(Web.Contents("https://api.typeform.com/forms/yourformID/responses", [Headers=[Authorization="Bearer tfp_yourKey"]]))

If you get any issues, change the query to anonymous. From there, click on into table in the top left and then it’s just expanding and flattening out the data so power bi can use it… You’ll also want to import the form as a lookup.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing @robotsWhoFeelLove and welcome to the community! 😊