Answered

Results page that doesnt generate a FB conversion

• 18 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

I would like to include disqualification questions for applicants in my typeform with the logic functions.
How is it possible for applicants to get to an endings page that is NOT submitted to Facwbeook as a conversion.
This is important so that the algorithm does not optimise for the wrong applicants.

Thanks for your support

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 March 2021, 17:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Gerd_10 thanks for stopping by! Our Facebook Pixel integration is a bit limited in the sense that any submission will be sent to Facebook. We don’t currently have a way to filter what submissions are sent to Facebook, but I can share this feedback with our product team!

Hi Liz,

thanks for reply to my question. Please sende me a feedback from you product team.

Thanks and BR, 

Gerd 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Gerd_10 that I can do! :grinning:  Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Hi all,

I would like to include disqualification questions for applicants in my typeform with the logic functions.
How is it possible for applicants to get to an endings page that is NOT submitted to Facwbeook as a conversion.
This is important so that the algorithm does not optimise for the wrong applicants.

Thanks for your support

icon

Best answer by Liz

Hi @Gerd_10 thanks for stopping by! Our Facebook Pixel integration is a bit limited in the sense that any submission will be sent to Facebook. We don’t currently have a way to filter what submissions are sent to Facebook, but I can share this feedback with our product team!

View original

Hello,

ist their any news regarding different results pages?

Hi all,

Thanks for your support

icon

Best answer by Liz

Hi @Gerd_10 thanks for stopping by! Our Facebook Pixel integration is a bit limited in the sense that any submission will be sent to Facebook. We don’t currently have a way to filter what submissions are sent to Facebook, but I can share this feedback with our product team!