Skip to main content

Hello, i got 3 submissions but 1 response. Normally there should be also 3 responses. 

I cant finde the submissions, what the clients wrote. 

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Someone answers a typeform form but it doesn't appear in typeform responses 

i have the same issue. O already postet my problem but got no answer. 

Hello, i got 3 submissions but 1 response. Normally there should be also 3 responses. 

I cant see what the clients wrote as a feedback. 

Can anyone help me?

its very important. 

Thank you

Hi @Rojda By submissions, do you mean views on the form? One thing to note is that the responses won’t be recorded unless the respondent clicks the submit form, so if they started the form but didn’t submit their answers, you won’t see that data in your Results panel. 

Hello Liz, no i have :

Views

Starts

Submissions

But i cant see any answer to my questions. At least i should see the 4 submissions. 

Where can i see it? Normally i should get an Email to every submission.

Can you help me to find the answers of my clients?

Hi @Rojda You’ll need to click on the Results tab in order to see the answers your respondents provided you, like this: 

Hello @Liz  Thank you for your reply. I already clicked on it. The thing is, that in my case there are 4 submissions, but no results.

In your example there are 19 submissions and therefor 19 resulst..but i cant see any results in my list. 

It is unfortunately not there. So i cant respond to my clients who filled out the form to say thank you because there is no results listed. 

How can i get / read the results of my clients?

Thank you in advance. 

Hi @Rojda Could you send us a screenshot of your Insights and the Results panel? 

Additionally, were any results deleted or any questions deleted/edit? If any edits were made to the form, this can cause submissions to be deleted. You can read more about editing a live form here

Hi, omg have the exact same issue. Where can I send a screenshot? 

Hi @CarolinaVEsser you can add a screenshot here and we can try to help! 

Hello @Grace,
I have the same issue as others - any chance you could help me to understand why I can’t see my one submission?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi @yearsofyou Do you happen to know if the submission was deleted? If so, the number will still show on the insights but the submission won’t show in the results section. 

Hello ! 
I have the same problem, is there a way to retrieve the data of the participants who do not appear in the results please? 

Any help?

Thank you

We have the same problem, it says +2 responses and it’s false because we have already seen those. Can you solve it? We have 30 forms that we download new responses only if there are new, but it’s not working well. It says new responses when there are not, and it says nothing when we have lots of new ones. If it is not working well, we have to go inside the results of all of this 30 forms and dowloand and delete old responses. Please help us with this @Liz 

@gestion_docente - have you raised a support ticket with Typeform Support on this issue? if you haven’t then use this link to do so. 

des