Answered

Results Summary missing Avg. field

• 28 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Hello all,

I am long time user of Typeform and first time visiting the community pages. Thank you in advance for any help and advice you can offer.

The question I have is linked to the Results Summary report. It is missing the Avg. field shown in the image below, highlighted in the orange box.

The Avg. field is shown when I access the Results menu and select the Summary menu. However when I click the ‘Generate a report’ option the Avg. field is not shown.

Is there anyway to turn the Avg. field turned on please?

I’ve had a look at the articles and the community and not found an answer as yet.

https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029577071

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 October 2021, 20:08

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Digital_Trainer Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. :grinning:

I’ve reached out to our product team because I’m not quite sure if this is a feature we have in the public-view of the reports. Once I hear back from them with the answer, I’ll post it here. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know! 

I am running into this issue as well — I know that it used to be available. I only have a screenshot from a results summary PDF from February of 2021, but it looked like this: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LREC and @Digital_Trainer which fields are missing the average on the report? I’m still waiting to hear back from product, but this info will help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Digital_Trainer @LREC Our product team has let me know that they have a bug open for this. Once they’ve fixed the issue, I’ll post here! :) 

Hi @Liz 

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly with a response and for raising this with the product team.

Pleased to see that this is being investigated and hope that its fixed soon.

@LREC thank you for your help on this and sharing a screenshot of the messing Avg. field from your report.

Thank you both

Kind regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course! I’ll let you know once they have a fix, @Digital_Trainer !

Of course! I’ll let you know once they have a fix, @Digital_Trainer !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @skarpoe Welcome to the community! It looks like your message is empty. Let us know how we can help you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LREC @Digital_Trainer The issue with the average not showing has been fixed! Let me know if you still can’t see it on your reports.