Answered

Results, which endings are displayed

• 23 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello everyone,

I have yet another question and I’m starting to love the community, because I usually get quick answers.

I have built a personality test with 20 questions and 16 endings screens, pretty similar to the myers-briggs 16 personality test.

In the Results Tab, I can see all the 20 questions, how often people answered which question, and what their answers where.

I can also see the scores of each participant for the 4 relevant scores that then link up to the 16 different ending screens. (4x4 =16)

Now I have the following question: 

Is it possible to see how many participants saw which ending screen? This would be quite important to us.

I don’t want to have to look at each participants scores and see which combination of scores ended up on which ending screen.

I really hope, there is a solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 June 2022, 23:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @daniel thanks for asking and glad you’re liking the community! We don’t currently have the option to see who received which outcome, but this is something our developers are working on. :grinning:  Once I have any updates, I can post them in this thread here. 

Let us know if you have any other questions at all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@daniel 

Some very delayed but good news - this is now possible! You should be able to see the outcome the respondent received in the Results tab. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - can we assume that this is only going to work for forms that are created from this point forward? Or will this start adding the outcome to the results tabs on existing forms but for new data submissions? 

enquiring minds wanna know!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough This has been an existing feature for a while, but I didn’t update this thread here. :( So long as you’re using an outcome quiz, the result should already be appearing in the Results tab. 

HI all! apologies, I am new to the community and lack experience, but I cannot see this feature in my results page. I can see all questions, plus tags at the end. I can’t seem to find any “ending” column or any option I can toggle to display. This would be very useful in a testing phase to check which sequence of answers got to which end screen. Thanks in advance for your replies!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @santiago7 Have you built an outcome quiz? If not, then you won’t see this feature in the Results panel.