Answered

Return completed document to an existing deal from pipedrive

• 2 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I've been using typeform for a while now. But I am considering looking for an alternative. I have the problem that the Typeform and Pipedrive integration is not very good.

Here is my desired situation. I'm willing to give a reward for this.

I create a deal in Pipedrive.
This contains master data of the customer.
When the customer has approved the quotation, a project is automatically created.
When the deal is won or a project is created, I have an automation that sends pipedrive an email with information and a link to the typeform form.

I would like fields to be auto-populated in this form when the customer opens it.

But now the most important:

When the customer fills out the form, I would like the deal or project to be completed with details from the form. But also that the form is linked to the deal / project as an attachment.

I can't figure it out via zapier and the direct integration.

Who o Who can help me?

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 October 2022, 17:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Arjannnv Our native integration creates new leads, but it doesn’t update existing, so you will need to use this the “Update” option for Pipedrive in Zapier. 

If you’re sending the form through an email in Pipedrive, you can use hidden fields to pass the information into the Typeform. This article here will walk you through how to do this (it’s the same process, even though the article is labeled for Mailchimp). 

To pass that information in, you’ll need to use merge fields, and this article from Pipedrive here will walk you through how to use those. 

I hope this helps! Let me know how this goes for you. 😀

Hi,

Thanks a lot for supporting me. But where can i setup the “update” option for Pipedrive in Zapier?