Answered

s / Views : is that unique user or if a user comes back at a later time it counts as a second view ?

• 26 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Insights / Views : is that unique user or if a user comes back at a later time it counts as a second view ? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 26 April 2021, 22:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @User this is a great question. The “Views” relates to unique views. Then, “starts” relates to anyone that has started the form, regardless of how many times they’ve viewed it prior. For example, I could land on your form once, close the page, then come back to the form at click the “start” button, which would count me as one start and only one “view” for the first time I saw the form. 

I hope this helps!

So this could be why my view # is lower than my start number? Multiple people could have started and stopped a few times?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That’s correct, fellow @Elizabeth ! Though, if the numbers seem really off, let us know, and we’re happy to take a further look into it. 

@Liz

Thanks for your response! I do feel that we have a pretty big discrepancy right now. We have 639 Views vs 1052 starts. I’m trying to match this to ecommerce conversion and have been using views, because i have people taking the quiz multiple times. 

I tested this and it didn’t seem to be true. Every time I clicked on the link through the same device, the view count would go up. So are the views no longer counted as unique views?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, it should be counting unique views only if they are unique views, @mollymanski . It may be worth having the tech team take a look at your form. You can contact them here