Answered

Seeing the Entire Page of Your Form

• 26 August 2021
  • 7 replies

I created a virtual workbook that has about 10-13 questions in each chapter and is 13 chapter long. I want to print out entire chapters but I can only see one question at a time when I go into the form. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 27 August 2021, 17:51

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Edcappa - welcome to the community from a fellow user

At the moment there is no way to do this as part of the structure of the product. There are a couple of possible work-arounds to explore:

• you can do a response to the typeform from end to end and then in the Results tab, you could export the results to a csv file - you get the questions and the answers . you can then ‘do what need to do’ to create a printable version of the questions, etc. 
  • you could Connect the typeform to a Google Sheet and do the same ie complete the survey, print out the results in a formatted Google Sheets report. 

a suggestion for future forms, create all your questions in a spreadsheet before you put them into Typeform - you can copy and paste them into typeform - and you would have the ability to print from the spreadsheet or integrate/merge the data into a report template for printing. 

cheers

des

Des

Thanks for the suggestions. Answering the questions doesn’t give me all of the potential answers so I will try to figure out how to export it into a csv file. And yes, in the future, I need another copy such as the spreadsheet you suggested. Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Edcappa 

You can do it. I am guessing you will have Pre-define questions. And you need to change the answer person to person. What you can do use a script for handling your response data and make a pdf / docx for each response and save it. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Noorakit Thanks for the suggestions - really handy! Do you have any examples of the scripts you’re referencing? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Liz Thanks for asking. I don’t have any reference. But if anyone need then i can build it. As i am professionalization developer.

Thanks Again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Noorakit !

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

You are Welcome @Liz