Answered

Send end page result to Activecampaign

• 13 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I created a category quiz with typeform. I'm able to send the different answers to the questions to Activecampaign. But I also want to send the result (end page) to Activecampaign. Does anyone know how I can do that? 

In Activecampaign I can only select the outcome of different question and connect them to custom field. I can't select the result/end page category. 

Lookng forward to your response

icon

Best answer by Leroy 15 October 2023, 17:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Leroy Thanks for stopping by the community! While their native integration doesn’t offer this (I believe), you could do this with Zapier. 

@Emma Dow do you know if the updates to the ActiveCampaign integration with Typeform include this feature? 

It is weird that you can't send the result of a quiz to AC. Hopefully there is another way because this is the most important piece of data of the quiz

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Leroy - simple way to do this is to create a variable in your typeform and use a logic rule to populate the variable with some appropriate ending page descriptor ie “ending-high”, “ending-medium” etc.. - something that makes sense to you and that you can use as a tag/trigger 

that way the variable with the ending will be available in the submitted data name/value pairs… 

works for almost every  ESP/CRM 

des

Hello John,

Thanks for your reaction. 
I don't exacly know how to do this. 

I use the outcome quiz instead of the score quiz. I know how to make a custom variable but I don't know how to make a logic-rule to make sure that I can send a custom fiels or tag to Activecampaign. Can you help me with a more detailed explanation please?

Hello @john.desborough and @Emma Dow 

Thanks for your reaction. 
I don't exacly know how to do this. 

I use the outcome quiz instead of the score quiz. I know how to make a custom variable but I don't know how to make a logic-rule to make sure that I can send a custom fiels or tag to Activecampaign. Can you help me with a more detailed explanation please?