Answered

Send filled in answers and results in pfd

Hi,

I would like to create a test to put on my website where people need to answer some questions about their home.

At the end they get a score. Depending on the score, they get some tips and advice at the end of the test.

I would like to send afterwards an overview in Pdf with the individual answers they filled in together with the results in a Pdf-file.

Is this possible? Thanks a lot for your feedback. 

An

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 10 May 2021, 15:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@An Sterken - welcome from a fellow user 

it is entirely possible to do so - i do this with Typeform, Google Sheets via the Typeform integration and an add in for Google Sheets called Document Studio. 

read through this post and see if this is pointing you in the right direction: 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @An Sterken How is the form setup coming along? Were you able to set this up using the process above? :hugging:

Hi Liz,

Thanks for asking. Yes, I managed to set this up. 

Most of the people do receive the report in Pdf in their mailbox. Some don’t reveive the report - while in Google Spreadsheets is mentioned that it is send.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@An Sterken - I have had some folks tell me that it was in their spam inbox. Others have made a typo in their email address that was not the fault of the back end lol.. - one person kept typing gmial.com and was swearing to me that they had done it correctly .. until we did a zoom session and i watched them type in their address … 

so two possibilities: permissions to get to the inbox and typos.. 

just sayin’ 

des