Answered

Sending out customized PDFs from survey results.

Userlevel 1

Hello community…

I’m creating a survey for my website where I want various possible PDFs to be sent based on the survey responses. I have 18 questions that ultimately put a respondent in 1 of 9 categories - each with a separate PDF.

I can capture the data, I can get the results analyzed in Google but I’m stuck on how to send out the PDF.

Am using this as a type of lead generator for clients to see where to start with us.

If anyone has a workflow for this or any ideas I would greatly appreciate an assist!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 5 May 2021, 03:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@leadership - welcome to the community from a fellow user. 

I do exactly that with google sheets and an add-in called Document Studio. there are numerous threads in the community about this but here is a link to a short discussion and has a link to an example that you can check out. 

des

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the quick response John! Appreciate the assist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@leadership - glad to be of help. if you have other questions on how to make that stuff sing and dance for you, drop them into the community here, lots of folks to help out .. 

des

Userlevel 1

@john.desborough Will do - like having the support of such a great community.

Userlevel 1

@john.desborough 

Hi John,

My name is Anna. I am an apprentice for Avenir Leadership, and I am working on a lead generator form. I am in the final stages of e-mailing out the report that fits with the surveyor's responses. I tried out your link, and I was amazed by how a PDF is sent out after completing your Typeform. I wondered if you may be able to provide the steps to automate the e-mail after someone fills out the Typeform. I would appreciate that a lot.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@leadership - Anna, i answered this post over on the other version you left in the other thread. check there as well for the answer.