Question

Sending specific email based on quiz outcome...

• 31 December 2022
  • 6 replies

I want to send a specific email with resources based on my clients quiz results… I have tried using Zapier and Make/Integromat, but the outcomes are not showing up in the possible data collected? Please help. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sloan_reid - your best bet to solve this is to create a variable (or series of variables) that you populate with the ending/outcome just before the user hits submit…. if you know to which ending you sending the respondent (ie score of 1-5 sends them to ending A, 6-10 to ending B, etc) you can use the logic rules to assign a value to the variable and use that as the trigger for sending details.. 

des

Hey @john.desborough … thank you so much for your quick reponse. So is there not away to show outcomes with an outcome quiz? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sloan_reid - the outcome should be available in the ‘results’ section of the tool. you should see the ending selected. 

if you connect the form to google sheets, the ‘ending’ is part of the record that is recorded into the sheet.. 

if you are connecting to a crm or esp, you can do that from the google sheet - i know it’s another step but.. that is the best i can think of on new year’s eve lol

maybe @mathio @Liz or @picsoung will have a better answer.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sloan_reid Can you confirm that you have an outcome quiz setup? 

@Liz yes ma’am! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, that’s strange that the outcomes aren’t appearing. When you test the form, do you see the endings in your results? If not, then you’ll need to switch your logics to outcome logics, @sloan_reid .