Answered

Several integrations with different information in each

Hi!

I would like to do an integration with a Slack channel. But since the channel should be public, I can’t use some PID there. So I want to also integrate it with Google Sheets. But I can’t find how to change the list of questions that are being sent to Google Sheet to include phones and emails there. 

Any suggestion how I could do that?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by anna.kebets 5 May 2022, 12:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @anna.kebets Happy Tuesday! It isn’t possible to choose what data sends to Google Sheets, as all of the form data will send there. 

Though, you can use a service such as Zapier or Make to send the data instead, which would then let you pick and choose which data to add into the Google Sheet. 

Hi @Liz! Thanks for your reply, but I don’t think so. At the moment, the data populated to Google Sheet is the same as the one I configured for Slack, i.e., it doesn’t include emails or phone numbers (these columns don’t exist).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @anna.kebets I’m not quite sure I understand. Can you elaborate a bit more on what’s not working/what you’re looking for in those apps? 

Hey! Sorry, probably I missed it or I reset it by deleting and adding the integration again. Basically, my problem was that not all information was in the Google Sheets, but now I can see it fine. Sorry and thanks for your time 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear it’s appearing now, @anna.kebets ! Thanks for letting us know!