Skip to main content

I’m doing some primary research on what challenges Solos and SMBs are facing when it comes to digital marketing AND what tools are you using to try in solve those problems and increase productivity. 

I use Typeform, Zapier, Notion, Convertkit, Active Campaign, Google Workspace (and Document Studio), Trello and ChatGPT/Gemini in my small business. 

My biggest challenge had been finding ways to increase the output of content creation efforts, aligned to my target segments and automate as much as possible. 

• I use Typeform for collecting zero-party data and segmentation of leads
  • Zapier to push data into my EMS solutions where i have automated a whack of email sequences (for me and clients) 
  • Trello to track tasks and ideas
  • And the AI tools for ideation, content creation and scheduling - in my Notion instance

I’ve invited 2,000 folks in my business network to complete the short quiz you will find below. If anyone is interested, please feel free to add in your two cents/tuppence worth. (personally I hope that there are others out there who are using Typeform in their ecosystem of tools to solve similar problems) 

I’ll be sharing the results back into the Community in July - once the research is closed. 

Willing to share your thoughts?? 

https://desborough.typeform.com/smb3quick

Thanks a bunch in advance

des

Nice one @john.desborough! Tagging @Darnell @olas @Harsh @Tom Styles just in case you missed this and have time to fill out the form! 🚀

thanks @Grace .. and to anyone who fills it out TIA

des

@Grace appreciate the tag; I actually filled it out yesterday!

@john.desborough and I have been conversing via email for the past few weeks and he told me about this earlier this week.

@Darnell Yay community buddies! 💛 

Looking forward to hearing about the results when they come in...