Answered

Sort Responses Based on Outside Actions

• 7 December 2022
  • 3 replies

We use Typeform to qualify our leads. If they pass the application we get them on the phone and attempt to sell them. We use Keap for that. My question is, how can I easily sort my Typeform responses based on if someone has purchased from us in Keap? Is there some sort of tag I can add in Typeform based on that action in Keap? Is there automation I can use?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 7 December 2022, 18:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@BrandBuildersGroup - you would have the Typeform pass an initial tag into Keap along with the form data. All your subsequent tagging would have to happen inside Keap, as well as the automations that you would set in Keap as a course of normal business processes. 

You can Connect your Typeform to Keap via the integration and have all the data recorded into Keap when someone submits the typeform. This way you have the data in both areas

des

Thanks, John. I see that integration, but it’s  way too much data to pass everything from Typeform to Keap. We’d run our places to store it all in Keap.

Do you know of a way to tag contacts in Typeform after they have taken an action in Keap? We have Zapier, but I don’t see that as an option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

there is no way to tag in typeform.. you can’t add any data back to a submission record. 

you could, however, also connect the form to a google sheet and then use sheet’s functions to sort , and you can apply tags to fields in there as you need to manually or via setting up some sort of sheet function. 

in terms of passing data into keap, you can simply map part of your typeform data to fields you want to collect in Keap.  just a thought.. 

des