Answered

Stripe customers

• 6 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, my question is:

¿Is it possible to create a Stripe customer through Typeform?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by picsoung 6 August 2021, 21:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Eduqueo Happy Friday! Our integration will process the payments through Stripe, but it doesn’t currently create customers. :( I will share this feedback to our product team for you! If you think of any other questions, let me know. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Eduqueo 

As ​​​@Liz mentioned our current integration is not creating customers at the moment.
But this is something that should be doable either via a workflow app like Zapier or Integromat.
Or by coding your solution connecting Typeform webhooks to Stripe API.

Let us know if that’s something you want to explore and we can share resources.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Eduqueo! Hope you're having a nice day! :blue_heart:

Did you manage to follow @picsoung's suggestion so you can get this done?

Don't forget to share with us how it went! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Eduqueo how’s it going? Just wanted to share something that you might find useful...

Yesterday on our Workspace Invaders series our guest shared how he’s using the Stripe integration with Typeform via Integromat that @picsoung mentioned above. He shows how he’s able to get Typeform and Stripe to talk to each other (in this case to send receipts to customers). The relevant parts starts at about 17m 20s:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Eduqueo , just jumping in to, indeed, confirm that you could utilize Integromat for this. I was actually gonna share the link to :arrow_up: Workspace Invaders :arrow_up: but I see that @James beat me to it, hahah.

I’ll at least add the links that take you to the Typeform and Stripe integrations on Integromat. If you follow the links, you get to see what the options are when it comes to connecting Typeform and Stripe and what the available features of each integrations are. 

If you’re looking for instructions when setting up the scenario, feel free to ask, I’ll be happy to assist :blush: