Question

Submission failed

• 16 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi there.

I’ve published a survey several weeks ago and last day I figured out because of a problem I lost a lot of submissions unfortunately. The problem was that at the end of the survey, I put an email question with the note of “thank you for your participation, feel free to add your email for further contacts”

But they had to write the email or skip that screen to finish the survey and submit, while a lot of people when saw “thank you...” just closed the tab/survey and I didn’t get the results!

Even though they already answered all of the questions!

Please let me know if there are any possible remedies to retrieve the lost submissions and at least have access to their previous answers.

Thank you in advance

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mahdi_slh Do you mind sharing the URL of your form so we can test it? Thanks in advance!

Hi Liz,

Sure, this is the link. I already removed the email page and since removing it I got more responds. But seems like I lost a noticeable number of answers before that :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @mahdi_slh ! I was able to submit the form. Did you see a response under Elizabeth?

Also, I love that you’re using the rounded corners! It looks so good. 

@James 

Thank you so much. Yes I got it already, after removing the last email page it’s fixed and I have access to all of submissions. The sad part here is the results that I have lost before since the participants didn’t press done or submit on the email screen and closed the survey :(

I emailed also the technical support of typeform and they said it’s not possible to retrieve the lost submissions…

Anyways, thank you again for your time and attention. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mahdi_slh Wonderful! It does seem like the form is working then. 

If you’re up for it, @James might be able to provide feedback for your form!