Question

Submission failure

• 28 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I made a survey and sent it out today. Before sending, I checked it and everything seems to work (and still does on my end).

However I got two messages saying, that they could not finish the survey (on different sides of the survey) and that the system is not keeping the answers.

Any ideas, where I can start looking into? or maybe there is an old post, which I haven´t seen yet, with the same issue. 

Could not find anything on the Q&A section about it.

Thanks for your suggestions
Nicole

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nicole Mara - can you take a screen shot of your logic map ? just to be sure there is no loop that could cause the issue… 

also, because i did this myself when i first started, i forgot to publish the final changes i made - did you publish the survey? (sorry - it happens to a lot of folks) 

des

Thanks John for your answer.

Yes, it is certainly published 😉 and there are definetly some answers already, however still there seem to be a bug somewhere.

Here is the Logic map. Can´t find an issue here either. 

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nicole Mara Thank you for sharing this! I took a look at the logic jumps, but nothing seems to be terribly off. Do you mind sharing the form so I can test it? 

Hi Liz,

thanks for looking into it.

Sure, no problem, I can share (but it is in German 😉) Here is the link: https://ogku7eexc1b.typeform.com/to/ZqOo1ZWV

Looking forward hearing from you

Nicole

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Nicole Mara ! I have no idea what I filled out (thanks to my lack of German ha!), but my test did go through. 😅 Do you know what browsers/devices those that aren’t able to submit are experiencing this on? 

🤣🤣🤣 That was a good one….Yes, I can see - just to let you know, you are already a participant of my Yoga clases - LOL.

Thanks for going thru it! Actually I do not know which browser they are using. Good question - will go back and ask them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Nicole Mara you’ll have to send over the Zoom link so I don’t miss class! 😂

And thank you! I tried on Chrome on a mac. Do you have the form embedded anywhere by chance?