Question

TableView keeps resetting even if tailor made typeform is enabled

• 2 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi!

I recently discovered TypeForm and I’m really loving it so far!

I jus thave one small problem regarding my results, I assigned tags to some of my responses and i want the tag column to be shown as the first  column in the results table. If i change the column order in the table settings it gets updated correctly, but after a refresh the table has the default layout again.

I also have enabled the tailor made typeform setting, unfortunately this doesn’t change anything.

I’m also allowing cookies, if this is relevant.

Is there any way to overcome this behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @XamXamXam Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. While we do have the option to move around the columns, we don’t have a feature that would keep those changes intact. I can share this feedback with the product team. 

As for the tailor-made typeform setting, do you mind sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @XamXamXam happy Friday! Don’t forget to send us a screenshot so we can check out what you’re seeing, thanks! 😊

Hi! 

sorry for the late response, here are the details and screenshots as requested.

I read this in the typeform docs, so I was thinking that enabling the tailor made typeform setting would make my column changes persistent.

Here you can see, that the Tags column is located at the end of the table, this is the default position 

Inside the table section I moved the tags column before the date column, which is located at the beginning of the table 

What i saw was the desired result, the tag column was located at the beginning of the table 

But as soon as I refresh the page, or sign out and log back in again, the columns have restored their default position, in this case, the tags are back at the end of the table:

If you need further details, don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @XamXamXam Thank you! Do you have the tailor-made settings turn on in your account settings? If so, do you mind sending a screenshot of that? Thanks again!

Hi!

Yes the tailor made setting is enabled, here is the requested screenshot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, that is strange, as the setting should change. If you haven’t already, I would contact the support team here, as they’ll be able to log directly into your account and see why this isn’t saving. 

Hi Liz!

Thanks for your response, I’ll contact the support team via the link you sent in your reply.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @XamXamXam !