Question

The incomplete results report

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

En el Informe de Resultados, solo aparecen 121 formularios presentados. En realidad hay muchos más formularios terminados de los que aparecen. Multitud de personas y yo misma envié varias entrevistas que no aparecen en el informe final. 

Necesito saber cómo obtengo un Informe con el total de las entrevistas. O cuál es la forma de descargar las entrevistas “INICIADAS”, seguramente están alli.

Por favor responder urgentemente que hoy necesito descargar el informe completo.

Gracias

PILAR CRISTANCHO OLAYA 

-- Google Translation -- 

In the Results Report, only 121 submitted forms appear. There are actually many more completed forms than appear. Many people and myself sent several interviews that do not appear in the final report.

I need to know how I get a Report with the total of the interviews. Or what is the way to download the “INITIATED” interviews, surely they are there.

Please reply urgently today I need to download the full report.

Thank you

PILAR CRISTANCHO OLAYA

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pilar Cristancho Thanks for stopping by! The language of our community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 😀

If the respondent didn’t click the submit button, the data won’t appear in the Results panel. You may be missing some information if they didn’t fully complete the form. 

If you have tested/completed the form by clicking the submit button and the data still isn’t appearing, then our support team can help further if you contact them from your account email here

Thanks for answering.
In our case, we do know that many forms were successfully completed and sent. But Typeform doesn't show them as finished.
There is a distortion of reality and it is not possible to obtain a report based on the data that the people interviewed have given us. This is a big problem because the results are not reliable.
I insist, that many forms that I helped fill out and made sure they were sent do not appear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, can you confirm that the submit button was clicked? If you would like, I’d be happy to test this for you, if you don’t mind providing the URL to your form, @Pilar Cristancho . One thing to note is that this test will take one of your responses.