Token no longer in email responses

• 20 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi! I am wondering why there are no longer “token”s listed in the emails? I am talking about the emailed responses after someone enters a response in your typeform. There used to be a “token” in white lettering at the bottom of the email, and it made it super easy to track your responses.

For example, I have all of my responses connected to google sheets, and next to each one Typeform would list the token, then I could copy and paste the token into my email search bar and it would bring it right up. As of 10/17/23, there are no longer tokens. This was actually a huge selling point for me to use Typeform.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ashleyschutter I didn’t realize this stopped appearing in the notifications - thanks for pointing this out. I’ll ask the product team on this - let me get back to you on that!

Please do! It made pulling up the emails SO easy! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @ashleyschutter ! Totally agree! Our product team realized this is something they didn’t add to follow-ups and have opened a bug for this. Once I have some updates on the progress of the bug, I can post it here. 

Any update on bringing this back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Antonio Grapiglia the team are working on a fix, so we will be sure to update you here once it’s released 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Antonio Grapiglia Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

I wanted to let you know that the product team has fixed this, so the Response ID should now be in your notifications! I tested it in my own account to be sure it’s working. 😀

Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! I’ll pass along the thanks to the product team, @Antonio Grapiglia . 😀 Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with!