Question

trouble using typeform

• 27 June 2023
  • 6 replies

안녕하세요, typeform을 사용하는 데 문제가 있습니다. typeform을 통해 받은 설문 응답 중 일부는 응답이 없을 것입니다. 그러나 이 질문은 필수적인 요소이므로 대답하지 않을 수 없다. 혹시 설문조사시 특정 문항만 나오지 않는 오류에 대해 알고 계신가요?

문제가 되는 질문은 고객의 이름과 전화번호를 수집하는 것입니다.

Hello, I'm having trouble using typeform. Some of the survey responses received through typeform will not be answered. However, this question is an essential element, so I cannot help but answer it. Do you happen to know about the error that only certain questions do not appear in the survey?

The question in question is to collect the customer's name and phone number.

If you know about skipping phone numbers and name questions from time to time, please let me know.

6 replies

For your information, there is no problem with other questions. However, there is no input box for answering only the questionnaire asking for the name and phone number

When I did the survey myself, the name and phone number input questions were printed normally. However, it is assumed that some people do not print out.

Hello, I'm having trouble using typeform. Some of the survey responses received through typeform will not be answered. However, this question is an essential element, so I cannot help but answer it. Do you happen to know about the error that only certain questions do not appear in the survey?

If you know about skipping phone numbers and name questions from time to time, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @raonatti I moved your question here as you seemed to have the same question in two posts - thought it would be easier to keep track of one! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @raonatti Do you have that question marked as required

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @raonatti did you manage to work out what was happening here? Let us know if you still need help 😊