Answered

two questions: results and comments

• 11 August 2021
  • 3 replies

I would like to print the results - responses report in the form shown on the screen in responses.  The information is well organized, it is easy to connect the information and pleasant to look at.  Using the EXCEL spreadsheet is not nice to look at and inefficient.  I would also like to share the on scree image of the responses screen with my colleague via email.

In addition, I would like to print out the written comments from the respondents replies.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 August 2021, 21:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DebP Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by. The only way to show the Report would be to hyperlink the URL of the report in the form, but this wouldn’t show them their results included until they’ve submitted the form.

You can also email the URL of this report to your colleagues, but if you’d like them to see each response individually, you would then need to add them to the workspace or use Google Sheets as you have been to share the data. 

Finally, we don’t currently support printing out the open-ended responses, but I’m happy to share this feedback to our product team. 

Let me know if you think of any other questions!

thank you all for answering my questions!  Very helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy to help, @DebP ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can answer for you. :grinning: