Answered

Tyepform Ending: Buttonlink trackable?

• 7 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hey there! 

We are using Typeform surveys to get feedback from our customers after a certain touchpoint experience. 

Depending on the feedback, the user gets directed to different Typeform survey endings. 
In some of the endings, we are using the CTA Button to link to a review plattform, that is not owned by us. 

As we want to measure how many users clicks the button, I was wondering if I can somewhere find this statistic? 

E.g. 20 people saw the ending and 8 people clicked on the button link.

Kind regards from Cologne Germany

Tobi from Wildling Shoes

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 8 February 2022, 04:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Wildling Shoes Welcome to the community! I’m afraid we don’t provide stats on how many respondents clicked the links in the endings. 

Is the link you’re redirecting to able to accept hidden fields or have data tracked on the page at all? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Wildling Shoes - just a random thought… perhaps if you created a domain/subdomain under your control that auto-redirected the user to the review platform, and pointed your button to the the page under your control.. you would be able to track the number of times it was accessed.. 

i am short about 3 coffees on the day but the other voices in my head are telling me this might be possible.. 

des

Dear @john.desborough ,
this sounds like a great idea! 
I will check that with the Webshop team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know what they say, @Wildling Shoes:wink: