Answered

Typeform Auto Response

• 20 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Typeform Auto Response - set up after responses received

Hello, I set up an email auto response after 20 or so typeform responses.  Can I also send the email either manually or automatically to the responses already received?

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 January 2023, 16:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wendyf You can setup respondent or self notifications on your form, but if you’re looking for something with a bit more control over the timing and the look of the emails, I would suggest taking a peek at any of our email service provider integrations here. 😁

Hi Liz, thank you I’ve set up the respondent notifications OK, it’s just the responses that I had before I set this up, I assume that they won’t receive the notification and I will have to do this manually - if there is a way of doing this manually can you point me in the right direction?  Many thanks :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wendyf Oh, got it. If you just turned the feature on, the previous respondents won’t get a notification, but any future ones will. 

Since we don’t have email service provider capabilities, you would have to do this within your own email. If you didn’t want to copy/paste all the responses, you could export them nicely (individually, but still!) like this: 

Hi Liz, thanks for this info.  I’m trying to see/check which respondents were sent emails, I can’t see that in the responses tab - is there a way of checking this?  Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wendyf We don’t have an option to view who received or were sent notifications. If you’d like more advanced tracking, it may be handy to use one of our email service provider integrations, like Mailchimp, which will give you much more data.