Answered

Typeform BUG with corrupting images

• 7 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi! We have typeform where 4 images should be uploaded. 
But   two or three times per day we are recieving corrupted files from the typeform. It happens every day! 

Here is how its look like https://i.imgur.com/lzApCUa.gif 

Files cant be opened by any software.

I tried to make troubleshooting:

1. Those people who sent it to us - they just sent me this files with email, in archive here is a link - every file is good, and not corrupted. So that is some bug of typeform. 
  2. Next i tried to submit the same images and by the same link (with the same UTM tracking) - and all is fine. 

Can somebody fix this problem? Why can it be? :slight_frown:  We are loosing candidates because of it. 
This typeform version is the newest one. Can somebody from developers check this form? I can send a link in PM 

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 October 2021, 16:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Skyeng Welcome to the community! I would suggest reaching out to our technical support team directly about this one. We haven’t received any reports of this yet, so it might be related to the form or something in particular about the responses, which they can investigate. You’ll want to contact them from the email on your account here

Let us know what they end up saying in case anyone runs into the same trouble! 

Badge

Thank you! I just sent. Got a message - successfuly sent. Where can i get an answer? Coz i do not have access to the email (it’s like shared account)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Skyeng Apologies for missing this! In order to contact our support team, you need to have access to the email on your account. Were they able to help you out? :)