Answered

Typeform Ending Screen on Results

• 26 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi everyone,

I created a Typeform outcome quiz this week (think of it as a personality test for startups). I’ve been trying to figure out how to which ending screen that respondents received. But I can’t currently see this is the results tab. Any idea how I can see this in results (from previous posts, it looks like it’s possible)?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 26 April 2023, 22:03

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sameer If you set the form up as an outcome quiz, the endings should appear in the results. But if the form has endings but wasn’t set up as an outcome quiz, then the endings won’t appear in the results. 

Do you have your form set up like this

Ah, I have it set up with branching logic because there were quite a few dependencies that didn't exactly work otherwise. Any other alternatives or would I have to change the entire thing? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@sameer I believe @john.desborough has used variables to pass the endings into the results! 

Thanks! Let me try that out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sameer I believe @john.desborough has used variables to pass the endings into the results! 

@sameer - as @Liz mentioned, i use variables all the time to capture endings when i am doing complex quizzes that need logic rules and branching. typically i create one called v_ending and then replace it with the value/statement that tells me where they ended up.. 

i also use these as tags/triggers for workflows in either google sheets/document studio reports that need to know which template to use for sending a formatted pdf document or within the ESP downstream. 

cheers

des

Thanks John! I’m going to play around with this a bit and see what I can do with it. Appreciate the guidance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @sameer !

Thanks for the help @Liz and @john.desborough! I played around with it and the capability looks powerful. But it was a lot of work to recreate the variables for each logic flow. For now, I just ended up using the same logic on a Google Sheet to recreate the endings.

For the next one, I should put in the variables while I’m creating the logic. That will make it a lot easier to track. Thanks again! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course! Glad that helped a bit. Let us know if we can help with anything else, @sameer !