Answered

Typeform saving no data - how to retrieve the answers?

• 15 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I have generated a survey, where two short text questions are placed in every question group. Moreover, at beginning, there’s a multichoice, with which one can jump to corresponding question group / short text. At the end, there’s obviously submit button.

People have been answering (incl. my own test answers). However, no text inputted into the text fields (and respectively submit cliked) show in the Results page nor in the Excel export. 

Please help, how to get the text my respondents entered back? It’s quite of a problem that Typeform does not save the data.

(Here’s a screenshot from the xls attched: plenty of empty columns, which each are short text components.)

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 February 2023, 17:59

View original

3 replies

And as further information: Yes, there are logical jumps. However, I have personally filled text in every text field of my survey, and clicked submit, but none of the text is saved (nothing of that shows in the responses page nor in the xls export).

Is there a way to get Typeform personnel to sort out of these problems of their software? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@robban - suggest you raise a ticket with Typeform Support as they can dive deeper into your account than anyone here in the community. 

a second vector of support is always good

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @robban Were you able to reach our support team?