Answered

Typeform Won't Submit Responses

When folks try to use my type form they are not able to submit their responses. Instead they keep getting the message “Your response hasn't been sent yet. Well, this is embarrassing. Retrying in X Seconds.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 7 December 2022, 14:43

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GoodmanEAE Sometimes this happens when someone is trying to submit the form as your response limit is reached. 

If this isn’t the case, could you send the URL of the form so we can test it? 😀

I don’t think that’s the case because our other forms are working. Here’s the URL: 

Hi @Liz . I am Fakhrul from Malaysia. I exactly face the same issues for the past few weeks. Other forms are working fine but there are 2 forms not working nicely but it happened many times, when i do the test and fill in the form by myself, it was working but sometimes we received bad feedback from my customer said they cannot submit the response. They keep getting the message “Your response hasn't been sent yet. Well, this is embarrassing. Retrying in X Seconds.

Here are the URL of the form 
1) 
2) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kitafund - have you raised a help ticket with Typeform Support yet? you might want to do that in order to get two vectors of support

use this link here to contact support

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kitafund This issue can also happen if your account has reached the response limit and people are attempting to submit the form as that limit is being reached. If you haven’t already followed @john.desborough ‘s suggestion though, definitely do so!

Is it possible my account has reached the response limit but my other forms can submit the response like usual, only two forms cannot submit the response but it just happened few times, not all the time @Liz ?

But yeah i will try follow @john.desborough ‘s suggestion first and i really the problem can be solved really soon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kitafund It’s difficult to say without having access to your account, but definitely try the solution above and if that doesn’t work, our support team can help, too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Were you able to reach our support team, @Kitafund @GoodmanEAE ?

Hello. i can not receive my typeform responses. i got the last one friday. someone was able to set up a Calendly event yesterday (monday) but i see no responses or stripe payment. i am allotted 10 responses a month which have not  been met. but i deleted some anyway. today I have had three people go through and were able to make Calendly events but, i can not see the responses.  I can not make a ticket as there is no place for me to report a problem just the quick help. how can i get in contact with someone t help me? i dont see a help email or chat or anything anywhere have been looking all morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@howell landscape - you can raise a support ticket at this link 

depending on how your form is set up, and the sequence of the questions ie if your Calendly question is before your payment question etc, some users think the submit on the calendly link is the end of the typeform and they have not yet submitted the complete typeform. 

if you can show some screen shots of your typeform’s question layout, we might be able to help you better here in the community. 

des