Answered

Unable to connect typeform to online excel

• 8 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I’m having problems connecting to Excel via Typeform. When I try o connect I’m sent to this page where I fill in all of the info & authenticate with Microsoft.

After that I am just redirected to this page and don’t know what the next step is. Does anybody know how to access the Excel ?

Many Thanks !

icon

Best answer by Alexdu08009 13 September 2021, 17:25

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alexdu08009 Thanks for stopping by the community! If you toggle the integration on, does it stay on or switch off automatically? Additionally, is your form published? Thanks in advance! :grinning:

Hi Liz,

Thank you very much for your time, the toggle stays on and the form is well and truly published, I have been collecting answers for months now.

Many Thanks ! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @Alexdu08009 ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. :grin:

Thank you !

I am having th same problem as above and cannot figure out how to connect the survey to excel.  tried it with google sheets and there is a link to click to show the answers in the spreadsheet but not excel.

Any advice?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexmauro The integration can backfill up to 1,000 responses. Does your form happen to have more than this?