Question

Unable to see survey questions in Google Analytics

• 9 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I created a two-question survey (https://55nemccq16q.typeform.com/clothing1) and connected the survey to Google Analytics. There’s a branching logic in the survey - after a user answers Question 1 (multiple choice), they could be redirected to Question 2A, 2B or 2C (all picture choice questions) depending on the answer in Question 1. I was able to see the number of events for Question 1 in Behavior > Events > Top Events in Google Analytics but not for Questions 2A, 2B, 2C. there are definitely views and responses for Questions 2A, 2B and 2C because i see responses in Typeform results. Does anyone know what’s wrong?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @testingasurvey That is definitely a good question. I know that sometimes there is a delay in the Google Analytic data, but it shouldn’t be a long delay. Do you happen to have any other filters on in Google Analytics that might be preventing the information from appearing? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @testingasurvey! Were you able to find out what's wrong? Don't forget to let us know if you have other filters on in your Google Analytics! It'd be important to understand your use case a bit better. Looking forward hearing back from you!