Skip to main content
Question

Unable to View or Download Results

• 22 May 2024
  • 6 replies

For the last week, I’ve had trouble Viewing and Downloading results from my Typeform.  This morning, I can’t even view them...it just shows a blank screen.  Before, I’ve tried to download the results into an Excel spreadsheet like I’ve always done, but I then have to wait for my report to be available and wait for an email with the link to download (whereas before, I could just download straight away).  Any ideas what could be going on?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HDupuis Thanks for stopping by the community. Do you mind clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if that helps solve the issue? Thanks in advance!

@Liz - I cleared my cache and browser history, closed my browser and was still unable to view Results.

I WAS able to view my results incognito; however, I couldn't download right away.  I still received a notification that I would get an email when my report was ready for download.

I have also problems with the results. I can see the summary but when i click on results i don’t see anything. I really want to delete a test respondent. How should i do this now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FeitjeD Do you mind clearing your browser cache to see if this solves the issue? Let us know if it doesn’t!

i’m having the same issue even after clearing cookies & cache

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rapporttraining If clearing the cache and cookies isn’t working, do you mind giving our support team an email here to see if they can look into this further for you?