Answered

Unhappy - Unable to access data after downgrade

• 30 August 2022
  • 5 replies

I’m really upset about Typeform.

We are using it for more than a year now. Some time during 4-5 months in a row, other times for a one shot.

Now, they ask me to pay to receive a list of people having answering the form.

I have paid for the service and I really can’t understand why do I have to wait for 14 days to get MY information back. 

I need a quick answer please 🙏

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 September 2022, 17:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DJMA Could you share what plan you were on and which plan you have now? Thanks!

Yes of course. I have the free account since one week now.
Before that I had the Plus account.
Having access when you pay tou your data and having to wait 14 days to collect your data because since 7 days you have a free account is just not normal.

Typeform is about to loose a customer

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DJMA Ah, thank you. This is expected behavior, and a message about this is given at the time of downgrade. 

When downgrading to the free plan, you lose immediate access to some of the results. It is possible to see the last 10 and the rest are hidden. You can download all results but there is a time delay before the file is available. You can see more on this here.

Hopefully this helps clarify.

we would like to retrieve our survey responses but our subscription has expired? how can i get access please?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fabienne dietesport I’ve added your post here where we have more information on this. Let us know if you have any other questions. 😀