Skip to main content

Followed these instructions to create a multi-question quiz, each section has its own variable pair, one to represent the score, one to represent possible outcome based on final score for the section,

Build a quiz with multiple scores - Help Center | Typeform

What’s interesting is I can see from the outcome that if I select all the 5 point options the outcome will show 25/25, but the outcome text will always be the one defined for the lowest score range,

In the ending page I tried greater than or equal to, I tried greater than for the possible score ranges and the appropriate text to set the outcome variable. I double checked the help content and the configuration.

Hi @kelsikj Thanks for stopping by the community! Could you share a few screenshots of how you have the outcomes setup and any scoring? 

end screen and test, result should show “Seasoned Voyager...”

Scoring Sample 

Logic at end of section after questions 1a-1e 

Logic Part 1 (greater than or equal to)
Logic Part 2 (greater than or equal to)

One weird thing here is I have the logic set up identically in all sections but only this first one is returning incorrectly.  

Hi @kelsikj Thank you! This is really helpful. I think the only change I would first suggest is editing the logic setup slightly. Instead of setting them all as greater than or equal to, I would instead setting them up something like this: 

• If careerprogression is greater than or equal to 19 etc etc (keep this one the same)
  • If careerprogression is less than or equal to 18 AND greater than or equal to 11 etc etc
  • If careerprogression is less than or 4 etc etc

Let me know if this doesn’t solve the issue!

i second the answer given by Liz. These suggestions really work