Answered

View Images In Reponse

• 4 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Howdy Team,

I trust all is well with you and yours. Perhaps I an missing a setting though are we not able to view image thumbnails in a response?

I am trying to avoid having to download the images, and a thumbnail really fits the bill for us. If there is an integration that handles this, which is it?

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 November 2022, 21:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LeonardBoord To view the images in your Results tab, you will need to click and download the images, I’m afraid. I can share this feedback with the product team. 😀

Does that mean they will become cached and viewable in the browser? Or is this something that will only enable me to view them locally? 

The goal with this is for my team (and anyone else who may need this) to be able to quickly find images via a thumbnail that will help us ensure that surveys are being filled out correctly. In short, having to download every image will take time, after which we still won’t know to which question the image belonged to. 

During the form creation, when I import images, it displayed them, and that was why we bought into the software. Currently other software which we are already leveraging has the same level of application and without the hefty price tag.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LeonardBoord This is similar to downloading a file, like a document, from your browser. Once you download them, you can view them locally on your computer. 

If you’d like others to access the images, it might be worth integrating with Google Drive or something like Airtable or Google Sheets. With Google Drive, it would compile all the images there but not relate them back to the particular response, but with Airtable or Google Sheets, it would basically be another spreadsheet but public to whomever you share it with. I’d personally recommend integrating with Google Sheets anyway since it gives you and whomever another way to access the data!