Feedback
Answered

What If a user unsubscribes from receiving respondent email notification - and wants to get back into the loop?

• 26 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi there. 

What If a user unsubscribes from receiving respondent email notification - and wants to get back into the loop? Can i as admin of the typeform do it, does it have to be adressed in the TF backend, or is the user blocked from receiving TF mails forever? And ever?

Thanks, have Your Great Day,

Pete

icon

Best answer by Discopjot 26 May 2021, 14:40

View original

4 replies

SOLVED. Here is the answer of the fast and friendly support team:

If that happens, please ask the respondent to contact us, so we can subscribe him/her to the notification emails again :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear you got this solved and thanks for sharing the solution here, @Discopjot ! Is there anything else we can help answer? :grin:

Is there a nicer way to let the user subscribe again for notifications? maybe a simple form for that?

My users are not always speak English and asking them to write an email asking to cancel their “unsubscribe” can feel not so comfortable...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dor Posner We don’t have a different solution at this time, but I can share this feedback with our product team. Let us know if you think of any other suggestions/questions.