Answered

What is the best way to build a work a workflow

• 20 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi community

I’m quite inexperienced regarding surveys.

In a larger format - what is the best way to create populations and view their responses by individual questions?

For example I want to view the population based statistics for the question “are you grateful for this question in order to teach the whole community?” by everyone who previously answered “man” in another question. 

Is there any typeform function supporting this? Or is it done best with excel- and then how to create the functions? Any tips on where I can dig into it more on my own?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 September 2021, 20:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HanSolo Love the username ha! 

As for showing populations, are you referring to the responses within your Typeform builder? Or in the report? Any further information you can provide about where you’re looking at your Typeform results will help me answer this better. :grinning:

It is for generating a database to handle the responses with.

I’m wondering if there is a typeform functionality with which you can do this without exporting it, or if it is better made with excel. And if the latter, how can I do it!? xD 

We want to use the results to write our paper regarding the survey - and we need the ability to quickly digest the information and see variability between chosen subjects.
Hope I’m being more clear.

Also being able to generate a PDF report based on the typeform results would be sleek.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HanSolo Got it! While we do have a reporting feature within Typeform, it isn’t quite as advanced as what you’re looking for. 

A suggestion I have that our technical support team uses would be to create a report like the one they do below, which would allow you to customize it as you wish: 

Would this work for you?