Answered

Why might form completions drop to zero (from near 30% avg) when nothing has changed?

• 16 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Ive checked all the obvious issues that something has changed or broken but honestly nothing has but for 2 months (yes thats 2 months) there has not been one single completion of an otherwise quite popular asset. We have near 300 completions over time and average 25-30% completion rate.

Traffic has dropped from some sources and my gut feel is that it must be something to do with that - most comes from Linkedin social promotion but we are still getting enough visits and enough people starting the process to be wondering why there are no completions.

The only completions are me testing… 6 times now and it always works fine.

Has anyone else found anything weird happening with their audiences (particularly Linkedin) or behaviour towards completing helpful diagnostics that might help me identify a specific issue we can fix?

Thanks,

Kath

icon

Best answer by Mariana 18 June 2021, 07:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kathdawson. Happy Friday!

I cannot think of any reason why this would happen and I don't remember seeing this before, specially if you were able to submit the form without facing any issues. 

Our support team are best placed to handle this kind of request, so they can perform some tests to troubleshoot. Please do get in touch with them here

P.S.: Please make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.  

Hope this helps!  =)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks Marina, I’ve submitted a ticket.

I did get a message from someone yesterday saying there is an error with the form but I cant replicate it so some testing would be good.