Answered

Yes/No Questions = Wrong Responses

• 11 January 2022
  • 7 replies

I have a Typeform survey set up with a lot of Yes/No questions at the end and all the responses are coming back as True/False through the Slack integration.

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 January 2022, 19:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Christine Thanks for stopping by the community. This is expected behavior of the integration. I realize this isn’t in our Help Center article, so I’ve asked the team to update the article accordingly. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Badge +5

I believe the same happens when using the google sheets integration. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gabriel ah yes, that’s true!

So where’s the help center article? How do we get them to come out as Yes/No instead of TRUE/FALSE? And sometimes it comes out in Spanish VERDADERO

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @amansalatulum It isn’t possible to have the answers send as yes/no. The integration will only accept it as true/false. The only workaround for this would be to instead integrate the form with Zapier to send the data to Slack. 

I would actually like to have the answers come back as true/false instead of yes/no. Is this possible? We are manually inputting questions into our typeform with no integrations to Slack, etc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@JCR - you could consider using a multiple choice question with True/False as the answers...just a thought

des